We strive to provide you and your dancer the best experience possible. We want Tumble 'N Dance to be a fun, safe, and educational environment, where children of all ages and skill levels can learn.
Tumble 'N Dance was established in 1989. Our program is designed to build confidence, technique, character, coordination, discipline, flexibility, and a joy for learning. We attempt to individualize instruction for our students in a positive and energetic environment. We pride ourselves in producing well-rounded dancers, gymnasts, and performers. At Tumble 'N Dance we offer Recreational classes, Competitive Teams, as well as Challenge classes. Tumble 'N Dance is committed to providing you and your child with the best customer service and training in a fun and family-oriented environment.
4518 N. Henry Blvd. Suite 111, Stockbridge, GA 30281 770-507-5120
Are All Studios The Same?
Here’s why Tumble ‘N Dance is the right choice.
* One-Way glass observation windows for parents to view their
* Front Desk Staff available to assist you during regular
* Ability to take multiple classes, such as ballet, tap, jazz, hip
hop, gymnastics, etc. by only having to come one day per
* All classes have a student capacity limit. Therefore classes will not be overloaded, unless an additional teaching assistant is added to the class.
* All students are measured for their recital costumes during class and the costumes are ordered for you. No hassles!
*Raised sprung floors with Marley dance floor in most of our dance rooms.
* Parents can pre-register their children for classes before enrollment is open to the general public. That means returning students have first choice of classes.
* Assign both a Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher in a gymnastics class that have seven or more students. More one-on-one attention for students during the critical time of learning tricks and needing to be “spotted”.
*Families with more than one immediate child enrolled receive discounts on their monthly tuition.